Building a detached garage can have many benefits, including:
- Keeping noise and odors away from the main residence.
- Making it easier to add living space upstairs.
- Plus, you can choose where on your property you want to build to create the landscape you desire.
HERE ARE 4 IDEAS FOR A DETACHED GARAGE THAT WE HAVE BUILT AND LOVE:
Board and Batten
First thing you will notice on this 2 car garage is the vertical LP® Board and Batten. It has a 50 yr warranty, it’s waterproof and basically it’s one of THE BEST materials you can use on a structure.
- Colonial style garage doors.
- Copper cupola with windows AND a fancy rooster on top.
- Room for two cars + additional storage space.
Two Story Garage
The second floor headspace in the upstairs loft, is 8 ft high, which makes it perfect for extra walking space, storage, or possibly even and in-law suite.
This garage features:
- Gambrel style with overhang
- 2 car garage
- 6 insulated windows
- Upgraded garage door with windows
- A pedestrian door
3 Car Deluxe Garage
This is our high end, Deluxe Garage. It could serve multiple purposes from storing 2 SUV’s and boat with a second floor bonus room, in-law suite, or whatever you can dream up.
The Deluxe Garage comes standard with:
- 8 insulated windows
- 2 A-frame dormers
- Your choice of vinyl or LP® Lap Siding.
- An i-joist floor system (no posts on the first floor)
- 9 ft side walls instead of 8.
Classic and Cost Efficient
This 2 car garage is one of our most cost efficient 2-Story structures. It provides extra headspace in the 2nd story loft for recreational use or storage.
- Can be built as small as 14×24.
- Classic Gambrel style
- 2 car garage
- Insulated Windows
- Pedestrian Door
If you are looking to remodel and add a detached garage, let us help! We can design the garage of your dreams and build it on site.
Ready to get started? Check out our floorplans then give us a call at: (866) 966-3839 to get pricing and start your order.
Latest posts by Vicky Reddish (see all)
- The Ultimate Home Organization Roundup (31 Blogs to Help You Get Organized This Spring) - April 25, 2019
- Porch Refresh (5 Updates that Will Bring New Life to Your Porch) - January 30, 2019
- Our Collaboration with Property Brothers: Buying and Selling - November 1, 2018