HERE AT WOODTEX, WE BELIEVE IN “MAKING ROOM FOR LIFE.”
One of the most important things in life is creating a space to relax and shed your worries. We all need time to get away and find some peace.
Most of our customers use our sheds for storage space, however, there is a growing number of people who have found them to be good spaces to relax and pursue their hobbies. We want to show you how to create a “getaway” where you can escape to your Shed Oasis right in your own backyard! Give us a call and let us help you create a space that you love.
Here are 6 Steps to Create Your Own Shed Oasis:
1. Find the perfect Shed for your Backyard! We have so many options, you are sure to find one that is just right for you. Love natural light? The Heritage with Shed Dormer is a beautiful option. Want a more traditional look with a porch to sip your coffee? The Haven is the one for you!
2. Pick Your Colors – Maybe you fancy Cape Cod Gray or a sophisticated Cedar Urethane siding, or if you dream of a white backyard oasis, we’ve got you covered!
3. Purchase your Shed – Once you have designed your dream shed, just give us a call and we will get you taken care of and set up a delivery date.
4. Decide on the Interior Style – Now it’s time to decide on how you will style your Shed Oasis. We suggest creating a Pinterest board for inspiration – here is one of ours. What do you want in your space: a couch, chairs, maybe a reading nook or painting studio? Think about colors that are relaxing to you and activites that help you find solace.
5. Make it Your Own – You have dreamed, planned and now it’s time to execute! It’s time to decorate your Shed. Do you struggle in this area? Ask a friend for help or find a decorator in your area that can help. It’s important to create a space that you can retreat to so take your time to make it special.
6. Shed Your Worries – You have done it! You have successfully created your own Shed Oasis. Now it is time to escape to your Shed, prop your feet up, curl up with a good book, get out your woodworking tools – whatever it is that YOU love – and leave all those worries behind.
Ready to get started? Pick out your favorite Shed right here.