This is your dream garage! The aesthetic appeal of this garage style is sure to please your senses, increase your home’s value, and make your neighbor just a little bit envious. The Two Story Deluxe comes standard with several upgrades and is priced to give you the most value for your investment in a Woodtex Garage.
- Comes standard with our favorite upgrades! Insulated Doors, Higher Walls, an I-Joist Floor System, your choice of LP® SmartSide Lap Siding or Vinyl Siding, plus A-Frame Dormers and Extra Windows for more light!
- Available as an A-frame or Gambrel Roof Garage, this one has all the room you need on the first floor for vehicles, storage space, and a work bench, with the added bonus of a second floor for... anything you want!
- Available sizes: 24x24 to 30x48.
- Built on-site only.
Siding & Trim Colors
Vinyl Siding Colors
Metal Roof Colors
Shingle Roof Colors
What Fits in my Shed?
We are very happy with the garage. Thank you for all your support and the excellent work done by your entire staff. We are constantly getting compliments and have had people stop to take a tour. Again Thank you for delivering a Wonderful garage at a very fair price.Walt & Debbie T
Request a Brochure
Questions and Answers
What comes standard on a Two Story Deluxe Garage?
- A-Frame Roof
- 10/12 Pitch on Roof
- Your Choice of Lifetime Architectural Shingles or 40 Year Painted Metal Roof
- OSB and Tar Paper Under Shingles or Metal
- Full Length Ridge and Soffit Vent
- 1' Overhang on Eaves and Gables
- 9' sidewalls
- 2x6 studs
- 16" on center
- I-Joist Floor System w/ Full Loft
- 3/4" Advantek or SmartGuard flooring in loft / attic
- Interior Stairway & Railing to 2nd Floor
Windows and Doors
- (8) Insulated 30x36 Windows
- (2) 9x8 Insulated Overhead Doors or (1) 16x8 Insulated Overhead Door
- (1) 36" 9 Lite Fiberglass Door
- Your Choice of LP® Lap Siding - or - Vinyl Siding
- House wrap over 7/16 OSB (only on vinyl or LP lap siding)
- (2) A Frame Dormers
- Hurricane Straps
What kind of foundation do I need for my Site-Built Garage?
Site-Built Garages must be built on a concrete foundation. Click here for more information about garage foundations.
Can I finance my Woodtex Garage?
Absolutely! We offer financing on all structures. We work with select lending partners to bring you easy and affordable options.
Do I need a permit for my garage?
That varies by town and municipality, as well as structure size. Check with your local code office to see what the requirements are in your location. It will provide you with an application for a permit and let you know the process you need to take for your permit.
If you have questions about the size and details of your structure, contact your Woodtex Sales Advisor.
How long will it take for me to get my garage?
Timeframe varies on location, time of year, our work load, and type of building you are purchasing. At the time of your order and deposit, we will provide an approximate time frame for delivery.
Give us a call any time to ask what our current lead times are for your location and structure!