With a spacious second story, the Two Story Woodtex Garage is both attractive and functional. The classic architectural style of this garage will fit naturally in any neighborhood, instantly adding value and space to Make Room for Life™ at home.
- The Two Story Woodtex Garage comes standard with an A-Frame Roof, or you may upgrade to a Gambrel Roof for a classic barn look with increased headroom in the second story!
- The second floor gives you plenty of room to set up space for hobbies, added storage, or a man-cave.
- Available sizes: 14x24 to 30x48.
- Built on-site only.
Siding & Trim Colors
Metal Roof Colors
Shingle Roof Colors
What Fits in my Shed?
Thank you so very much! You have made our days a lot brighter and we just love our new building! Thank you guys!Gary & Kathy D.
Request a Brochure
Questions and Answers
What comes standard on a Two Story Garage?
- A-Frame Roof
- 10/12 Pitch Roof
- Your Choice of Lifetime Architectural Shingles or 40 Year Painted Metal Roof
- OSB and Tar Paper Under Shingles or Metal
- Full Length Ridge and Soffit Vent
- 1' Overhang on Eaves and Gables
- Engineered Attic Truss 2' on Center
- 8' Sidewalls
- 2x6 Studs
- 16" on Center
- 3/4" Advantek or SmartGuard Flooring in Loft / Attic
- Interior Stairway & Railing to 2nd Floor
Windows and Doors
- (8) Insulated 30x36 windows
- (2) 9x7 Overhead Doors or (1) 16x7 Overhead Door
- (1) 36" 9 Lite Fiberglass Door
- LP® SmartSide Siding
- Hurricane Straps
What kind of foundation do I need for my Site-Built Garage?
Site-Built Garages must be built on a concrete foundation. Click here for more information about garage foundations.
Can I finance my Woodtex Garage?
Absolutely! We offer financing on all structures. We work with select lending partners to bring you easy and affordable options.
Do I need a permit for my garage?
That varies by town and municipality, as well as structure size. Check with your local code office to see what the requirements are in your location. It will provide you with an application for a permit and let you know the process you need to take for your permit.
If you have questions about the size and details of your structure, contact your Woodtex Sales Advisor.
How long will it take for me to get my garage?
Timeframe varies on location, time of year, our work load, and type of building you are purchasing. At the time of your order and deposit, we will provide an approximate time frame for delivery.
Give us a call any time to ask what our current lead times are for your location and structure!