Design Your Own
Step 1: Choose your layout, size, colors, and upgrades.
Step 2: Enter your Zip Code below to view pricing.
Step 3: Save Your Shed or Buy Now Online!
3D Virtual Tour of the Inside
- The Sanford is one of the original Woodtex shed styles, and it has been a popular choice since we opened our shop in 1983. It's similar to the Lincoln but has double barn doors on the end of the building rather than in the side walls.
- The Sanford is a favorite of customers and Woodtex family alike, and we named it after our founder Sanford Lapp. His legacy is one of hard work, thrift, and love of family. The Sanford may be just right for your yard as you make room for the important things in life.
- Sizes Available: 8x12 to 12x40.
My name is John and I would like to drop a line to say how pleased we are with the shed. The person who delivered the shed was a real delight to be around and the way he positioned the shed on our property was just excellent. I wish I could remember the gentlemen’s name for he was very professional, has a great attitude and is a credit to your fine company. Kim and I are very pleased and the goats love it. Thanks again and please let the fine gentlemen know his work is much appreciated.John and Kim B
Request a Brochure
Questions and Answers
What comes standard on The Sanford?
- 5/8" LP® ProStruct® Shed Flooring (Protected against fungal decay & termite damage)
- Flooring is also Eco-Friendly (no harmful chemicals used)
- 2x6 Floor Joists on all buildings except for 8' wide (2x4)
- 4x6 Notched Runners (Treated for ground contact)
- 2x4 Studs, 16” on Center, with Double Top Plate
- LP® SmartSide® Siding
- Your Choice of Paint Color for Siding & Trim
- 2x4 Rafters, 24" on Center (Varies depending on snow load requirements)
- OSB Sheeting with Tar Paper
- Your Choice of Lifetime Architectural Shingles or 29 Gauge Metal Roofing
Other Standard Features
- 4' Loft
- 4' or 6' Double Door (Wood)
- Two 24” X 36” Sliding Windows with Screens
- Two Metal Gable Vents
Are all storage sheds fully assembled before they get to my property?
In most cases, yes - your shed will come fully assembled. In some situations, we may construct your shed at your location because of maneuverability concerns. We'll complete the entire installation process on your property, leaving you with a fully constructed storage shed, ready for use.
Can I finance my Woodtex Storage Shed?
We offer financing on all sheds. We work with select lending partners to bring you easy and affordable options. Click here for financing details.
Do I need a permit for my shed or garage?
That varies by town and municipality. Check with your local code office to see what the requirements are for your location. They will provide you with an application for a permit if needed and let you know the process you need to take.
If you have questions about the size and details of your structure, contact your Woodtex Sales Advisor.
How long will it take for me to get my shed?
Timeframe varies on location, time of year, our work load and the type of building you are purchasing. At the time of your order and deposit, we will provide an approximate time frame for delivery.
Give us a call any time to ask what our current lead times are for your location and structure!
How many people does it take to deliver a shed?
Usually only one delivery team member will deliver your storage shed. We have a special tool called a Mule, which we use to move your shed with ease. Click here for more information about delivery.
What are the advantages of a prefab shed versus stick built?
Overall, prefab structures are more cost effective to build for a number of reasons. They are manufactured in our facilities, which means there are no delays due to weather. Plus, our streamlined construction process allows us to be fast and efficient.
Prefab structures must also withstand the stresses of being moved from our shop to your backyard. Not only are our storage buildings and garages built to stand the test of time on your property, they are built to stand the test of transportation as well.
What information do I need to have with me when I come in to purchase my shed?
Working with your Woodtex Sales Advisor is a breeze! Come with an idea of the size and style you need, and we'll plan the details with you. It's helpful to bring along a photo of the location where your structure will be placed. If you have specific requirements such as colors or Home Owners Association rules, bring that information with you as well. We're happy to chat with you over the phone or in person.
To place an order for your structure, you will need to provide a deposit of 50% of your purchase (in the form of Check, Cash, Money order, or Credit Card).
What is the difference between buying a shed in stock and ordering a shed?
There is no difference in the price of your structure! Depending on the lead time at your Sales Center, there may be a difference in delivery time, but not always. We're happy to deliver your dream shed direct from our sales center or fresh from our shop!
What kind of foundation do I need for my storage shed?
For the longevity and safety of your storage shed, you must provide a hard, level surface for your shed's foundation.
We recommend a stone base with #2 crushed stone (unwashed). This stone pad should be 3 to 5 inches thick, leveled, and tamped. The stone pad should be at least 1 foot (12 inches) larger than the footprint your structure, leaving at least 6 inches on either side of your shed.